|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% more
Deck champion of the Store Championship at Paladins - Goiânia/GO/Brazil.
This deck was built to discard as fast as possible your opponent's cards while defending yourself with shields. The basic strategy is:
- Discard the opponent's hand as quickly as possible.
- Defend yourself from great damage, sometimes it is better to prepare the mill and take 1, 2 or even 3 damage.
- Wait or give the claim.
Let's go to some points:
- Against Aggro: Search Personal Shield and Dark Presence, very important for its survival in late game and almost guaranteed removals.
- Against Control/Mill: Dark Presence, 1 No Disintegrations ou 1 Loose Ends in the beginning of the game they help a lot.
- Discard: No Disintegrations, Loose Ends and Lying in Wait, these cards can't be removed and make the big difference on this deck.
- re-use: Cheat e Scrap Buy are very important cards, if you are with them and have , wait for the claim and look for the discard cards in your Discard Pile to use them again, you can reach 10 discards or more in 1 turn easily.
- Defense: Personal Shield e Dark Presence essential for your survival. Hunker Down e Hidden In Shadow additional shields for your Nightsister, Hunker Down against e Hidden In Shadow against . You still have: Prized Possession against decks with 2(Palpatine - Galactic Emperor) or 3(Darth Vader - Sith Lord) dice and Armor Plating to protect and distract.
- Nightsister: Great against decks that use a lot of modifiers, use your ability to take down damage or hunt and .
- Lying in Wait: This card will win almost all your games. Terrible at the beginning of the game, essential in the late game, hold it as much as possible, when you finish off the opponent's deck it will guarantee almost 99% of the time your victory.
- If you win the rolling for , choose your opponent's field if it is not too bad against you. Take the and use New Orders to return your field for the game.
- Always protect yourself with . Play Personal Shield and Dark Presence as soon as they appear.
- Blackmail, play If you have available and without having to defend yourself, play in who is not the focus of the attacks..
- Claim the with the certainty that your opponent will not do much or wait for your opponent to claim that you can use your key cards with ease.
- End If the game: At this point you already have a lot of damage, so one more turn is terrible, not let that happen. Spend the resources needed to discard all your opponent's cards, if you have Lying in Wait in your hand, keep to use this card, even if it costs you to stay with one life.
Mathematics is essential for you, always calculate how much damage you can take to be able to discard your opponent's cards. Against other Mill decks, be much faster than your opponent.
Remember: taking cards from your opponent's hand is your greatest asset and your greatest defense.