|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% more
Version 2, incorporating many suggestions on version 1. This is the version that hit the table last week and won its first two casual games quite comfortably.
This deck doesn't pack any big punches, but delivers a steady flow of damage from multiple sources:
- Preemptive Strike opens up with 2 damage.
- Lots of cheap upgrades to use your Commandos' Power Action for 1 damage.
- The Commandos' own dice, which have 3 damage sides with no modifiers or pay sides.
- The weapon dice, which all have 3 damage sides, cost 2, and have Redeploy.
- Backup Muscle pings for 1 each time.
- 1 damage to your opponent whoever claims the battlefield with Petranaki Arena - Geonosis.
Meanwhile, your defence is decent. Starting health of 27 is good, and two of your cheap upgrades to spring the Commandos' Power Action are Armor Plating and Plastoid Armor, which combine well with the 2 shield sides on the Commando character dice for protection. Added defence comes from Doubt, Flank, He Doesn't Like You and Subdue.
The deck doesn't naturally generate resources, so includes two copies of both Truce and Well-Connected to offset that, plus five zero cost upgrades, including Chance Cube for Power Action shenanigans.
Mandalorian Vambraces is just a great all-round upgrade, in addition to being thematic for these guys and great cheap fuel for your Commandos' Power Action.
This is designed for casual play. It's also a budget deck, containing no legendary cards, and only 9 rares.
Suggestions for improvement (still) welcome!