|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|I'll pay you for him... 60 portions!!!||2||0||2||1.0|
|thrawnkar of mine||0||0||0||1.0|
|Thrawnkar - 3rd Place Finisher||4||2||0||1.0|
|Thrawnkar with defense||0||0||1||1.0|
Won the first EaW tournament in SoCal with this list. I've been thirsting for Thrawn since he was spoiled and was lucky enough to get him right away. The deck is every bit as powerful as hyped. It has multiple paths to victory, either Crime Lord or Buy Out mill.
- eMace / Maz (Crime Lord'd both)
- Dooku / Gamorrean Guard / Ciena Ree (milled out)
- eDooku/ eQuinlan Vos (Milled out)
- eUnkar / Gamorrean Guard / FOST Mill (We both milled out same round, so I Crime Lord'd Unkar for the tiebreak)
- eVader1 / Magnaguard (Prized Possession + Detention Center = quit)
Sneaky Good Tech:
Hound's Tooth: I wasn't hyped on this legendary, but after 1-2 playtest games I went up to two copies and now I mulligan for it. It's either a Dug In or +2 Resources practically every turn, and often is used to discard with Unkar. Best support for turn 1.
Probe Droid: This little guy bailed me out a bunch, never whiffing on at least 1 event. Ambush really helped, being able to instantly roll it to trigger Imperial Inspection or threaten a discard right away was solid.
Detention Center: Any deck with single die characters gets wrecked by this. Against big dudes like Mace or Vader, you can Prized Possession one die, then Detention Center just completely locks that character out of the game. Basically a 2nd type of Crime Lord effect.
Prized Possession: Used to play 2, Detention Center took 1 copy. I still want to play 2, its so good to draw early.
Coercion: Not as powerful as I thought, but still absolutely keeping it in the list. Making Vader/Mace remove their own dice with their own resources is such a tempo swing for only 1.
Blackmail: This was fine but not crazy good. I think it'll be better if I squeeze in a Local Garrison
- Medical Center battlefield: I often took theirs instead, but when we did play on this battlefield it was delightfully frustrating for my opponents.
Cards I Didn't Play:
Friends in Low Places: You get a free one with Thrawn, and Coercion takes it slot as a more powerful version of the effect.
Con Artist: Never really pays off. Even if you hit it 2 turns in a row, thats 2 resources and some actions to get only 3 cards off the top. I'd rather Buy Out as my sole deck milling card.
Local Garrison: Hard card to find room for, but I think I will. I ran Detention Center instead and loved it, but I still think 1x Local Garrison would be a worthwhile addition.
- Armor Plating/Personal Shield: Hounds Tooth took the slot, it can be used as shields if needed. I expected a lot of Thrawn/Unkar and healing is dead in the mirror.