|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
After filling all the required forms i got the go to assist to the BCN regional. All right!!!. Not having played at tournament level during the last 9 months i wanted a nearly autoplay deck. And that's it!!!
I went undefeated during the swiss getting me to the 4th.
I got a 1-2 on the Top 8 against a Kallus-Talzin deck that got me out of the tournament.
Somebody told me not to put Rend in the deck but it was so useful during at least 3 plays to discard opponents Sith Holocron or Force Speed. May be it's not necessary to get 2 there, but if the opponent is blue villain, i find myself confortable with it on the opening hand to get rid of his 1st turn stuff.
- My Ally Is The Force whereas is not cheap was crucial moreover with Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Master and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Lightsaber dice. Don't know what to drop to bring one another.
My pairings (as i rememer) where:
- eRey2 - eAaayla. I focused on Aayla, Rey2 was a hardest opponent to get rid off.
- eInquisitor - Ciena - Discarded the Sith Holocron , that slowed it down so i could finish the Inquisitor.
- eKrenninc - Ciena - A good game that My Ally Is The Force won for me with a Obi-Wan Kenobi's Lightsaber Special resolved twice with 3 shields on ...
- Kallus - Mother Talzin - My top 8 opponent. I focused on Kallus. An aggressive deck with dice control i got so many difficulties with.
- eBoba - Kylo2 - A double special on Boba and a Obi dice with a 3 left me at turn one with a near zombizided Obi. I managed to shield up and control the round thanks to the no appearance of shield removers that my opponent's bad luck made to be under the whole deck.