|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% more
|THE OG Palp (9-3/16-5 @ KublaCon's GQ) - Monk's Baby :)||46||32||42||1.0|
|Palpatine's new clothes - little changes||3||2||2||1.0|
After a couple of months running Rey/Aayla I decided on the morning of the tournament to run my tried and trusted Palpatine (not in this form but i have been playing Palps since he came out).
After hearing about Monks naked Palps build I threw something together and in the end settled for this build. And boy does it do nasty stuff.
6-2 in swiss
Win - Talzin/Bala/Trooper Win - Old Han/Rey (Repect for running this classic) Win - Rey/Aayla Loss - Zeb/Yoda (Really tense close game). Win - Rey/Aayla Loss - QGJ/Aayla (massive misplay by me in this which led to 10+ hp swing in the game). Win - Palpatine (almost a complete mirror match). Awesome as we knew Palps was going to be in day 2!!
Win - top 32 against Talzin/Bala/Trooper 2-0 loss - top 16 to Obi/Maz 0-2 (second game was close but outplayed by a good player)
I am now looking to tweek it based on the games played over the weekend. 6-2 in swiss, Won by top 32 against Talzin/Bala/Trooper and lost in top 16 to Obi/Maz.
1) 2 Alters might be just too resource heavy - might swap one out for a "Use the Force"
2) 2 Deflects - great against slow gun decks but not much else. Might look at some cheap 1 die removal like isolation or maybe hidden motive.
3) Doubt - it's a nice anti-kylo2 card (did not play one all weekend) but too many times it just speeds my opponent up which is not what i want.
4) Now you will die - I used this a couple of times in 10 games. Trimming down to one may be better.
5) Spell of Removal - Listed this out off the top of my head and not sure this is actually in my deck :) will be removed for some other 1/0 cost removal.
6) Witch Magick - clutch card. Another is going in. Statistically should be 2/3 healing every time.
Steady damage whatever you roll. Massive spike damage with swiftness/alter or aim plays. Not much other stuff to worry about - role in / resolve / mitigate / claim It's bloody good fun
Struggles verses really fast action cheating decks like Sabine/Ezra and Obi/Maz Hyperspace jump bollocks :) kills him - I may need to slip an "Abandon all hope in" to try stop this. Opponents rolling fire - Sitting round after round with a "Feel your anger". You know who you are Dimitri??!?!?! haha