|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
I finished 11 because 7 Thrawn/Snoke reached Top8.
This deck made 4-1 in the saturday Warm-Up tournamenet only losing against Tacos because I made 2 terribles missplays.
In the main event, I went 4-2
- T-1 : W against another Jyn/Cassian
- T-2 : L against Claus Stall with his Thrawn/Snoke. He wins with only 4 cards left in this deck and no one in hand making 20 damages in one turn.
- T-3 : W milling an YMCA mill deck.
- T-4 : W against ePalpatine. Turn 1 : 7 damages, Turn 2 : 8 damages.
- T-5 : W against Wodan 2017 French National playing Thrawn/Snoke. T1 discard a Vador Fist and Tie Fighter turn 1. I discard all his damage support and ending the game with Rebel into Retreat.
- T-6 : L against Mads Utzon playing Thrawn/Snoke. The game was very closed and last turn I got 1 chance on 5 to discard this second Vader Fist after an Boundless Ambition. I miss it and I miss the Top8. This game was recorded and you will find it on Your Destiny Youtube Channel very soon.
I'm... Paragraph censored because of the lack of humor of some people